Saturday, November 7, 2009

Quotes!!

I am one of those people who just loves quotes. I'm not real sure why, but sometimes other people can sum up things better than I can or the quotes are just witty and memorable. But either way, quotes from movies, books, and just life in general define my life. So I'm going to share some of my favorites. Some are from books and movies and some are just from my life, which sometimes is far from ordinary..thanks to my random array of friends. (:

"Burnt popcorn is g-ross. Just like boys and warm apple juice."-My niece, 7, wise beyond her years
"Remember this, the woman came out of a man's rib. Not from his feet to be walked on. Not from his head to be superior, but from the side to be equal. Under his arm to be protected, and next to his heart to be loved..."-Aaaaaaw <3
"When it comes down to it, let them think what they want. If they care enough to bother with what I do, then I'm already better than them anyway."-Marilyn Monroe
"If you can make a girl laugh, you can make her do anything."-Marilyn Monroe
"Too much of a good thing can be wonderful"-Mae West
"To err is human, but it feels divine"-Mae West
"Imagination is more important than knowledge"-Albert Einstein
"Laughter through tears is my favorite emotion"-Dolly Parton from Steel Magnolias
"I'd rather have 30 minutes of wonderful than a lifetime of nothing special"-Julia Roberts from Steel Magnolias
"I'm looking for a dare to be great situation."-Say Anything
"You're not a guy. The world is full of guys. Be a man. Don't just be a guy"-Say Anything

No comments:

Post a Comment